A Tool to Improve The Effectiveness of Skin Care——Microneedling Pen
Have you heard of microneedling pen? Do you know how it works? Microneedling pen uses tiny needles to stimulate collagen production and promote skin rejuvenation, which helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scars.
How microneedling pen works?
Microneedling pen works by vibrating the microneedles at high speed, causing the drug to piggyback on the surface of the microneedles to form a microtip, which in turn allows the drug to penetrate past the skin barrier and into deeper skin tissues. This delivery method increases the concentration of the drug within the skin, improving its effectiveness while reducing side effects elsewhere in the body. In addition, the use of microneedles can also activate the self-healing mechanism of the subepidermal tissues, promoting skin cell regeneration and repair to achieve the effect of beauty and skin care.
The suitable people and the problems it can solve
Microneedling pen is suitable for the following people:
- people with dull skin, acne, acne marks, spots;
- people with rough skin texture and large pores;
- people with dry skin, dehydration;
- people with sagging skin texture, wrinkles, eye bags, dark circles.
Problems that can be addressed by microneedling pen includes:
- promoting skin cell regeneration and repair and improving skin texture;
- improving the skin's absorption capacity and accelerating skin hydration and replenishment;
- reducing skin oiliness, tightening pores and improving rough skin;
- It can lighten acne marks, spots and wrinkles, improve skin tone and restore healthy glow.
The PELCAS microneedling pen is a portable, economic and healthy tool which can be used at home. Comes with 24 replacement cartridges, needle length 0.25mm.Three gears and precise scale, one button operation, every easy-to-use save money and time you spend on beauty salon.
Steps of Microneedling pen use
- Cleanse the skin. Cleanse the skin with a mild cleansing product and warm water to ensure that the area where the microneedle device comes in contact with the skin is clean and sterile.
- Use lotion. Gently pat the skin with the lotion to help the skin absorb it and help the microneedle glide across the surface of the skin more easily.
- Use the microneedling pen. Hold the microneedling pen in your hand for a gentle glide from bottom to top and left to right, trying to avoid staying on the same area for too long. It is recommended to use it 2-3 times/week for no more than 10 minutes each time to avoid damage to the skin.
- Cleanse the skin. Use a gentle cleanser to cleanse the skin again and bring it back to a calm state.
- Sleep and moisturize. Use a moisturizer or mask to help hydrate, soothe and nourish the skin, allowing it to be fully repaired and maintained to improve the health of the skin.
Notice: Microneedling pen should only be used on healthy skin. Do not use microneedling pen if you have a skin injury, infection or disease, or are undergoing chemotherapy, immunosuppression or oral anticoagulant medication, or if you are pregnant.