PELCAS Mini Vortex Mixer 3000RPM Vortex Shaker for Tattoo Ink Gel Polish Eyelash Adhesives Paints Test Tubes and More
PELCAS portale vortex mixer with 3000rpm 7.5W motor can quick mix 50ml samples within 5 seconds. This vortex shaker can be used to mix tattoo Ink, gel polish, eyelash adhesives, paints, test tubes and centrifuge tubes miniatures acrylic paints ink evenly. Made of sturdy PC plastic, touch funtion very easy to use, high frequency vibration with almost no noise.
PELCAS Mini Vortex Mixer Highlights
1. Powerful Mixing Capacity
The 3000rpm 7.5W motor can quickly mix samples in a 50ml container within 5 seconds, and the liquid can be shaken evenly and delicately.Time saving, strong mixing capacity and long service life.
2. Wide Range Applications
PELCAS Mini Vortex Mixer can be mixed with various liquids, such as test tubes, eyelash glue, tattoo ink, gel polish, acrylic paint, liquid foundation etc. widely used in laboratories, tattoo parlors, nail salons, beauty salons, artist studios, and more.
3. Anti-Slip Design & Easy to Use
The mixer features a brushless DC motor for super smooth, quiet and efficient operation. Four anti-slip feet are designed on the bottom to provide extra stability for placing this laboratory vortex mixer firmly on a tabletop. Simple one-hand touch operation, gently press the center of the silicone cap, the vortex oscillator starts to work.
4. High Quality & Noise Free
The housing is made of sturdy PC plastic, touch function, just touch the soft silicone top of the lab mixer to start shaking and stop mixing as soon as the tube leaves.High frequency vibration with almost no noise.
PELCAS Vortex Mixer Features
1. In the jog working mode, the product that needs to be shaken will be shaken at a high speed immediately after it touches the silicone cap, and will return to standby immediately after leaving.
2. Fixed speed: 3000rpm, the high-speed speed is enough to shake most of the liquid evenly, and the fixed speed is more convenient for us to operate.
3. Beautiful and compact appearance, easy to carry, dimensions: (W×D×H)97mm×97mm×81mm/3.82inch*3.82inch*3.19inch, single weight: 1.03kg/2.27lb.
4. Using brushless DC motor, the performance is reliable and stable. The high-quality motor is the cornerstone that PELCAS mini vortex mixer can work stably and efficiently. It has strong vibration effect and long service life.
5. The center of gravity of the whole machine is low, and there are vacuum suction cup feet. The instrument will not move when it is working. The stability of the body makes the vibration trajectory controllable, and products that need to be shaken will not be ejected.
6. The whole machine is well sealed, resistant to chemical corrosion, easy to clean and care, and it will be as bright as new with a little care.
7. High rotation speed and large oscillation amplitude, the liquid is easy to produce vortex, the mixing effect is very significant, approximate circular motion, and high frequency vibration can fully mix the liquid evenly.
8. Silicone cap rotary groove design, the vibration amplitude of the instrument body is small, and the noise is low.
9. The diameter of the test tube or container that can be shaken is 30mm, which is used to shake the test tube or centrifuge tube.
PELCAS Vortex Mixer Specification
Movement Mode: approximate circular motion
Turnover Diameter: 4.5mm
Speed: 3000rpm (fixed speed)
Operation Mode: jog touch work
Maximum Carrying Weight: 0.1kg /0.22Lb
Ambient Temperature: 5-40 ℃
Input Power: DC12V 1.5A
Motor Output Power: 7.5W
Dimensions: (W×D×H)97×97×81mm /3.82inch*3.82inch*3.19inch
Single weight: 1.03kg/2.27Lb
1 * Mini Vortex Mixer
1 * Instruction Manual
1 * USB Charging Cable
I am a nurse as well as a patient. I have Gastroparesis and I take 5ml of this daily before I eat. These are not made to last more than a few days. Thus, I reconstitute them myself at home by mixing 15ml of water then shaking it like crazy. I have dented my wall using it. As nurses know- this is a huge pain to mix!!!!! So when my husband ordered it (seeing it is pink) I thought he was getting it for me. He was getting it for his paint, like advertised. However, seeing how it would help me mix this every 4 days or so.... seeing the dents on the wall... He gave it to me!!!! It is light, and fits in my hand- so very portable. It does hook into a wall outlet, so probably won't work on a med cart... but would be awesome in a med room!!!!
This was mostly mixed before I started, but still had chuncks. Extremely quicker than beating the bottle trying to mix!
And if this can mix this stuff (which bruises my hands when doing so by hand, and dents my wall) then I imagine it would mix any paint you need, nail polish, etc!
I'm in love with it!!!
As a professional scientist, I have spent my fair share of time in laboratories that utilize various types of mixers. I always wanted one of these to use at home for mixing small things of paint and my nail polishes. A few years back I finally bought a used one from our local university’s surplus store. That one works great but it is big and bulky and only has a base designed for test tubes which I had to modify so that it would work for my needs. This one is about a quarter of the size of that professional one, but it is almost just as powerful, and a fraction of the price. It does an excellent job mixing my liquid makeup and is perfect for nail polish. I couldn’t be happier.
This small and cute mixer is of a good quality and fully functional. It adheres well. It’s impressive how this size is effective as the larger one we used to use in the past. It’s recommend especially for limited space tissue culture rooms. It’s recommended.
I bought this for Miniature Painting. My bottles need shaking. This machine shakes. I hated having to shake my bottles by hand, and during one particular weekend I shook up so much paint my wrists were sore afterwards. That was the deciding moment to get one of these.
Its Pink. I don't mind pink. In fact, it adds some nice contrast to my mostly green painting set up. If you love pink, this comes in a bright bubble gum pink.
Its very easy to use. You plug it in. Place somewhere you don't mind shaking. Then press the bottom of your bottles into the center of the mixer. It mixes. It works best if you use the included mixing balls. I didn't expect them, but they're a godsend now that I have them.
The closest thing I have to an issues is that the cable is a little short. Its like 3 feet long, which is shorter than I'd like, which limits where I can safely place it, but I'm not exactly moving it around too much. Other than that, I love this machine. My wrists have been saved and I can continue to paint little mice knights and space bugs in peace.
This mixer works great for mixing acrylic paint for use on miniatures. The feet on the bottom hold the mixer in place well, it activates easily, and does a great job of mixing the pain. I've had other units that were more expensive not run as nicely as this, so it's well worth the money and I'd buy again.